Following the inaugural “FSB Meets…” with Mark Blandford late last year, the series continues with Chris Graham – Head of Marketing at FSB – speaking to SBC’s very own CEO & Founder, Rasmus Sojmark.
In a fascinating discussion, Sojmark looks back at his Danish roots, reveals his inspiration for setting up SBC and touches on the proudest moments in his career, including the opportunity to rub shoulders with some of his sporting heroes that he can now call friends.
As you can hear in the interview, he also gives an honest account of the challenges that 2020 created and how SBC faced these head on.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Discover how Sojmark learnt to be a leader and deal with ‘hardcore’ situations during his time as a Sergeant in the Danish navy
- Hear how his network of informed sports experts – plus his frequent large wins – led to his accounts being blocked by most of the bookmakers
- Understand how SBC was created in 2009 as a reaction to the lack of passion in the industry for sports betting
- Sojmark walks us through the early months of the pandemic, as the devastating implications of COVID-19 started to sink in
- We reflect on surviving the toughest twelve months an events-planner could ever imagine, while looking forward to a better 2021.
To listen to this podcast in full, access the video above or visit here: https://fsbtech.com/2020/10/15/fsb-meets/