There is a quintet of games on tonight’s NBA betting schedule, and there is something to like about all of them.
The Warriors vs Hornets matchup features a homecoming for Steph Curry. The Heat vs Lakers matchup features the NBA MVP odds favorite in LeBron facing off against the team with whom he won two championships. And the other three games should all be high-scoring affairs. If ever there was a night for Damian Lillard, fresh off of a 43-point, 16-assist game, to hit the 50-point mark, it is tonight against the Washington Wizards.
However, it would seem unlikely that we will see one of these tonight.
No words are needed, are there? So the best thing to do now is to get to today’s NBA best bets.
All NBA betting odds are via Fanduel Sportsbook as of Saturday, February 20 at 6:50 pm ET. Click here for updated NBA betting odds.
February 20 NBA Betting Schedule
Golden State Warriors vs Charlotte Hornets, 8:00 pm ET
Miami Heat vs Los Angeles Lakers, 8:30 pm ET, ABC
Sacramento Kings vs Chicago Bulls, 9:00 pm ET,
Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies, 9:00 pm ET
Washington Wizards vs Portland Trail Blazers, 10:00 pm ET
February 20 NBA Betting Game of the Day
Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies
NBA Betting Matchup: Phoenix Suns (18-10, 8-5 away, 18-10-0 ATS, 13-15-0 O/U) vs Memphis Grizzlies (13-12, 6-8 home, 14-11-0 ATS, 14-11-0 O/U)
- Spread: Suns -6.5 (-110), Grizzlies +6.5 (-110)
- Total: OVER 223.5 (-108), UNDER 223.5 (-112)
- Moneyline: Suns -255, Grizzlies +210
The Suns are one of the hottest teams in the league at the moment, with 10 wins in their last 12 games. Last night, they entered the fourth quarter of their road tilt with the New Orleans Pelicans down 102-91. Final score? Suns 132, Pelicans 114.
What will they do tonight as a follow-up act against the Grizzlies? The Grizzlies are getting back on track after losing five of six, as they have won three of their last four. They own a home win over the Suns already this season, but that was when the Suns were struggling.
February 20 NBA Betting Best of the Rest
Golden State Warriors vs Charlotte Hornets
NBA Betting Matchup: Golden State Warriors (16-14, 5-8 away, 15-15-0 ATS, 14-16-0 O/U) vs Charlotte Hornets (13-15, 8-8 home, 15-12-1 ATS, 14-13-1 O/U)
- Spread: Warriors -2.5 (-110), Hornets +2.5 (-110)
- Total: OVER 234 (-110), UNDER 234 (-110)
- Moneyline: Warriors -142, Hornets +120
For an in-depth preview of this game, check out our Warriors vs Hornets preview.
February 20 NBA Betting Top Trends
Warriors vs Hornets
Key Warriors vs Hornets NBA Betting Trends: As stated in our Warriors vs Hornets preview, the UNDER has been present in some notable spots on both sides.
Suns vs Grizzlies
Key Suns vs Grizzlies NBA Betting Trends: The OVER is 10-2-0 in the Grizzlies’ last 12 games. The OVER is also 5-1-0 in the Suns’ last six games.
Heat (12-17, 5-10 away, 10-18-1 ATS, 14-15-0 O/U) vs Lakers (22-8, 9-5 home, 14-16-0 ATS, 11-19-0 O/U)
Key Heat vs Lakers NBA Betting Trends: The OVER is 8-6-0 in the Lakers’ home games this season. The OVER has hit in the Heat’s last three games.
Kings (12-16, 5-5 away, 13-15-0 ATS, 18-10-0 O/U) vs Bulls (12-16, 5-9 home, 16-12-0 ATS, 15-13-0 O/U)
Key Kings vs Bulls NBA Betting Trends: The Kings have lost five games in a row, and they have failed to cover in the three games in that stretch in which they have been an underdog. They have given up at least 118 points in each game, and the OVER has hit in the last four. The OVER is 10-3-0 in the Bulls’ games this season against Western Conference teams.
Wizards (9-17, 4-8 away, 12-14-0 ATS, 14-12-0 O/U) vs Trail Blazers (18-10, 8-5 home, 16-12-0 ATS, 16-12-0 O/U)
Key Wizards vs Trail Blazers NBA Betting Trends: The Trail Blazers are 9-2 SU and ATS in their last 11 games, and they enter tonight with six straight wins SU and ATS. The OVER is 11-4-0 in the Blazers’ last 15 games overall, and the OVER is also 6-2-0 in the Wizards’ games this season against Western Conference teams.
February 20 NBA Best Bets
- 1. Suns vs Grizzlies OVER: The over has been popular for both teams recently, and that should continue in tonight’s matchup.
- 2. Warriors vs Hornets UNDER: The under is the best play here, due to the notable factors mentioned in our Warriors vs Hornets preview.
- 3. Wizards vs Trail Blazers OVER: Throw down on Damian Lillard to score 40+ points tonight as well. The odds are too good to pass up there.
- 4. Kings vs Bulls OVER: The Bulls will be ready tonight after a tough loss to the 76ers tonight. The Kings have not fared well defensively, and the Bulls are not exactly world beaters in that area either.
- 5. Heat vs Lakers OVER: The Lakers certainly miss Anthony Davis on both ends of the floor, but this is a good spot for the over.
The post NBA Preview and Best Bets (February 20): Lakers, Heat Meet in NBA Finals Rematch first appeared on Betting News.