With the Atlanta Hawks seeing off the Philadelphia 76ers in last night’s Game 7 in Philadelphia, there are only four teams left standing in the NBA playoffs.
The Western Conference finals got underway yesterday with the Phoenix Suns downing the Los Angeles Clippers 120-114, with Devin Booker registering the first triple-double of his NBA career.
The Suns have won eight straight games in the postseason, and that success reflects in their NBA futures odds. With a series lead and the Clippers without Kawhi Leonard, the Suns are heavily favored to win the West. They come in at -450 to win the Western Conference finals and +150 to win the NBA Finals.
Those are short odds, but they aren’t the shortest on the board. The shortest odds belong to the Milwaukee Bucks, who top the odds heap after sending the Brooklyn Nets packing. re +105 to win the NBA title heading into the Eastern Conference finals against the Hawks.
All NBA odds listed here are via FanDuel Sportsbook as of Monday, June 21 at 2:00 pm ET. For NBA game odds throughout the remainder of the NBA playoffs, check out our NBA odds page.
Updated NBA Finals Odds
Odds to Win the 2021 NBA Finals
- Milwaukee Bucks +105
- Phoenix Suns +150
- Los Angeles Clippers +800
- Atlanta Hawks +1100
Among the possible NBA Finals results, the results involving the Bucks and Suns are far and away the most likely and have the shortest odds.
2021 NBA Finals Exact Result Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks to beat the Phoenix Suns +145
- Phoenix Suns to beat the Milwaukee Bucks +195
- Milwaukee Bucks to beat the Los Angeles Clippers +750
- Phoenix Suns to beat the Atlanta Hawks +950
- Los Angeles Clippers to beat the Milwaukee Bucks +1100
- Atlanta Hawks to beat the Phoenix Suns +1600
- Los Angeles Clippers to beat the Atlanta Hawks +3700
- Atlanta Hawks to beat the Los Angeles Clippers +5000
Giannis Antetokounmpo did not win a third consecutive NBA MVP award, losing out on a rare achievement. But he has the chance for bigger hardware than that, and he is also favored to win NBA Finals MVP. Unsurprisingly, Booker is next up behind him, with Chris Paul third. Paul is currently out and quarantining due to COVID, but he is a big reason why the Suns are in the position they are in.
Odds to Win 2021 NBA Finals MVP
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks +115
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns +280
- Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns +500
- Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers +900
- Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks +1200
- Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks +2700
- Jrue Holiday, Milwaukee Bucks +3000
- Deandre Ayton, Phoenix Suns +12000
- Mikal Bridges, Phoenix Suns +14000
- Clint Capela, Atlanta Hawks +25000
- Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Clippers +25000
With the Eastern Conference finals now set after the Hawks upset the Sixers, here’s a look at the conference finals odds. While the Suns are a heavy favorite in the West after winning Game 1, the Bucks are just as heavily favored in the East ahead of Wednesday’s Game 1 in Milwaukee.
NBA Conference Finals Odds
Odds to Win the 2021 Eastern Conference Finals
- Atlanta Hawks +360
- Milwaukee Bucks -460
Odds to Win the 2021 Western Conference Finals
- Los Angeles Clippers +350
- Phoenix Suns -450
For more NBA playoffs content, be sure to check out our game previews for each game, our NBA matchup pages, and more.
The post Updated NBA Futures: Bucks now NBA title favorites, Giannis tops NBA Finals MVP odds first appeared on Betting News.