The Wednesday card from Turf Paradise features the several stakes including the Arizona Juvenile Fillies and the Lost in the Fog Juvenile. The Arizona track will run 1 quarter horse stakes before the thoroughbred portion of the card.
Turf Paradise- Race 1
Post: 11:25 AM MT; $15k Dashing All The Way S. going 100 yards on dirt; Entries: 12
- #10 HOT GIRL SUMMER B (8-1) draws wide but has speed index numbers that fit here.
- #5 APOLITICAL PREMIER (9-2) has run against some solid competition in previous starts.
- #7 TURBULENT KISSES (5-2) is a good bet to at least hit the board in this type of race.
- #1 WAGON COAST (15-1) draws the rail but could be in here with a shot based on some of the back figures.
Selections: 10- 5 – 7 – 1
Turf Paradise- Race 2
Post: 11:53 AM MT; $35k Saguaro Overnight S. going 6 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 5
- #1 TONY’S TAPIT (9-5) is the top pick. He could be a dangerous threat to get loose on the front end. This one has proven to be able to handle these conditions in previous starts.
- #2 RAMBLIN’ MAN (2-1) could be in with a shot in this race. He will go out for the combination of Owens and Vergara.
- #3 HEY PILGRIM (4-1) is the other charge from the Owens barn and gets Karlo Lopez in the irons.
- #5 BRAZEN NOW (3-1) will be a part of the early pace and that has been a very product spot in dirt sprints.
Selections: 1 – 2 – 3 – 5
Turf Paradise- Race 3
Post: 12:21 PM MT; $35k Octotillo Overnight S. going 6 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 6
- #3 OUTSIDE THE LAW (2-1) looks best here. She goes out for the Campo barn and gets Barber in the irons. This one has speed figures that could win this one.
- #1 ARIZONA SUN (5-2) makes sense on speed figures and comes into the race in solid form.
- #2 MY FIRST PEARL (8-1) isn’t without hope. She runs evenly and looks to get a very fair pace scenario here.
- #4 BOOZE RUNNER (6-1) has run well enough at 6 furlongs in the past to get a look to at least hit the number.
Selections: 3 – 1 – 2 – 4
Turf Paradise- Race 4
Post: 12:49 PM MT; $26.9k Allowance Optional Claiming going about 7 1/2 furlongs on turf; Entries: 6
- #3 BLAZINGBELLABLU (2-1) gets the top selection. She has races good enough to beat this group. Her stamina should be well suited to the distance.
- #1 JOY IN THE BATTLE (9-2) has to be respected going out for the combination of Evans and Negron. This one has tactical speed and can sit just off the leaders for a stalk and pounce trip.
- #4 A ROZE AND WINE (8-1) could look to get involved in the early pace. At a price maybe this one can scoot away.
- #6 LOOPY (5-2) has races good enough to beat these runners. This one will likely be out on or near the lead and will look to hold off the charge to the wire.
Selections: 3 – 1 – 4 – 6
Turf Paradise- Race 5
Post: 1:19 PM MT; $10.4k Claiming going 4 1/2 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 7
- #7 SHE’S BLUE DIAMOND (3-1) is the top pick based on speed figures.
- #3 LOW DOSE (4-1) should be competitive in this spot. She is a good bet to hit the board in this type of race. This one comes into the race in really good form.
- #2 BIG BLUE NOTE (8-1) could be in with a shot in this race based on the company she’s been keeping in previous efforts.
- #5 HEART ON THE RUN (7-2) will likely be a part of the early pace scenario and could get the best of them here.
Selections: 7 – 3 – 2 – 5
Turf Paradise- Race 6
Post: 1:49 PM MT; $60k Arizona Juvenile Fillies S. going 6 1/2 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 7
- #6 ALOHA BREEZE (2-1) looks best here coming off back to back quality stakes runs. She has never finished out of the exacta in her 3 career starts.
- #1 MODERA (9-2) fits on figures and could get the right setup in this race.
- #4 BEYOND AWESOME (5-1) has the top overall Brisnet power rating in the group.
- #7 CREME DE MENTHE (6-1) could be in with a shot in this race. She projects to sit mid pack and come with one run.
Selections: 6 – 1 – 4 – 7
Turf Paradise- Race 7
Post: 2:19 PM MT; $60k Lost in the Fog Juvenile S. going 6 1/2 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 9
- #8 MAN CHILD (5-1) is a potential upsetter based on some of the recent fields.
- #6 ONE IN VERMILLION (7-2) could be in with a shot in this race. He has proven to be able to handle these conditions in previous starts.
- #1 BIG CREED (10-1) is a price horse and isn’t without hope. This one has really consistent pace figures which should work well in a moderately paced race.
- #5 HI YAH (9-2) should improve off the first start and ran well enough on debut to think he’s an absolute player here.
Selections: 8 – 6 – 1 – 5
Turf Paradise- Race 8
Post: 2:49 PM MT; $10.4k Claiming going 6 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 11
- #1 RED BOTTOM REBEL (5-1) is the top pick. She could be a dangerous threat to get loose on the front end.
- #8 BELLS AND WHISTLES (3-1) is another who will likely be in the mix for the early lead. I prefer the inside draw of the #1, but wouldn’t be surprised to see this one clear off and take control.
- #3 SHOE GAME (5-1) could be in with a shot in this race for the Silva barn.
- #11 WAY TO FIRE (4-1) stacks up well on figures. Brisnet lists this one as the top power rating horse in the group. The wide post is a bit of a concern.
Selections: 1 – 8 – 3 – 11
Turf Paradise- Race 9
Post: 3:19 PM MT; $23.4k Allowance Optional Claiming going 6 1/2 furlongs on dirt; Entries: 8
- #6 COASTAL KID (3-1) looks best here. This one seems to be cycling up to a best effort.
- #7 LINCHPIN STORM (5-1) has really consistent pace figures which should work well in a moderately paced race.
- #8 JAZZ HANDS (6-1) has run against some really solid company.
- #1 RACE HOME (5-1) will likely be in with a chance as they turn for home and should be a major player to get up in the number.
Selections: 6 – 7 – 8 – 1
Turf Paradise- Race 10
Post: 3:49 PM MT; $12.4k Claiming going about 1 mile on turf; Entries: 8
- #8 IN THE MIDST (3-1) will be rolling late and has a good closing kick that could get the job done here. The form says this one looks good here.
- #4 CHROME KING (6-1) has speed figures that absolute win at this level.
- #1 POLITICAL RIOT (7-2) runs very evenly and that could be just enough if even the slightest bit of starch is taken out of the front runners.
- #7 WARRIORS HERO (6-1) goes out for the Pierce barn and gets Negron in the irons.
Selections: 8 – 4 – 1 – 7
Betting News Free Handicapping Tools
For more information on racing from all of the Turf Paradise cards, check out our free handicapping tools.
Horse racing runs 365 days a year and has offerings across the globe. To watch and wager on the action check out affiliate betting sites including DRF Bets, TVG (FanDuel), and TwinSpires.
The post Turf Paradise Wednesday Throughbred, Quarter Horse Stakes appeared first on Betting News.