After having some ups and downs in close games earlier this season, the Baltimore Ravens have taken control of the AFC North with back-to-back close wins over the Cleveland Browns and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It’s a big step forward for Lamar Jackson and the Ravens, but they need to keep building on that tomorrow night against the Saints as Week 9 of the NFL season closes out with a Monday Night Football showdown in New Orleans.
In Week 8’s Thursday Night matchup, Baltimore piled on some more misery for Tom Brady and the Bucs with a 27-22 win at Raymond James Stadium.
After racking up 453 yards in Tampa, Baltimore’s offense will face off against a defense that is coming off of its best game of the season in a 24-0 blanking of the Las Vegas Raiders.
It was a welcome win for the Saints, who had lost five of six prior to rolling against the Raiders. Can they knock off the NFC North leaders?
Baltimore Ravens vs. New Orleans Saints Matchup Information and Betting Odds
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens (5-3, 3-1 away, 1st in the AFC North) vs. New Orleans Saints (3-5, 2-3 home, 3rd in the NFC South)
- Venue & Location: Caesars Superdome (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Date: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 p.m. Eastern Time (7:15 p.m. local time)
- How to Watch Ravens vs. Saints: ESPN
Ravens vs. Saints Odds
Odds are via FanDuel as of Sunday, November 6 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern.
- Baltimore Ravens -1.5 (-110)
- New Orleans Saints +1.5 (-110)
- Over 47.5 (-104)
- Under 47.5 (-118)
- Baltimore Ravens -124
- New Orleans Saints +106
Baltimore Ravens vs. New Orleans Saints Prediction and Best Bets
Ravens vs. Saints Prediction: Ravens to win
Ravens vs. Saints Best Bets: Ravens ML (Best Value: -124 at FanDuel & BetRivers)
Even though the Bucs are struggling right now, it was still a huge win for the Ravens.
Six of Baltimore’s eight games this season have been decided by five or fewer points, including each of their last five. And that doesn’t include their 37-26 win at New England in Week 3, which was a close and unsettled affair until a late touchdown put the Patriots away.
The Saints are no strangers to close games either. They have played six one-score games this season, with three being decided by four or fewer points.
So, there’s a very high possibility that there’s a tight contest tomorrow night at the Superdome. That said, I see this as a great opportunity to capitalize on some great value and get behind Baltimore to be victorious.
Last week’s win over the Raiders was a very encouraging result for the Saints, who were outstanding defensively and didn’t have a single giveaway after sabotaging themselves with turnovers time and time again this season.
But while the Raiders are dead last in the NFL in takeaways, the Ravens are third in the NFL in takeaways (eight interceptions, seven fumble recoveries) and tied for second in turnover margin (+6).
I expect Baltimore to force at least a couple of turnovers, and those takeaways will prove to be a key for a third straight win.
More Ravens vs. Saints Content on Betting News
- Ravens vs. Saints Consensus Picks, Score Projections & Betting Stats
More NFL Content on Betting News
- NFL Week 9 Odds
- NFL Betting News
- Chargers vs. Falcons Predictions, Picks & Props
- Packers vs. Lions Prediction & Best Bets
- Dolphins vs. Bears Prediction & Best Bets
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals Prediction & Best Bets
- Rams vs. Buccaneers Prediction & Best Bets
- Titans vs. Chiefs Prediction & Best Bets (Week 9 Sunday Night Football)
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer Bets for NFL Week 9
The post Ravens vs. Saints (Week 9 Monday Night Football) Betting: Will the Ravens soar in New Orleans? appeared first on Betting News.