The Western Conference Final is set. The Colorado Avalanche and Edmonton Oilers will battle it out for a chance to advance to the Stanley Cup Final. Game 1 is set for Tuesday, May 31.
The Avalanche defeated the St. Louis Blues in six games to book a spot in the Western Conference Final for the first time since 2002. The Oilers eliminated the Calgary Flames in five games for their first trip to the conference final since 2006.
The Avalanche are the early favorites at FanDuel heading into the series. They are undefeated on the road in the playoffs, and they are getting offensive production from all 4 lines.
Colorado Avalanche (Central Division #1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (Pacific Division #2) Series Information and Betting Odds
Colorado Avalanche vs. Dallas Stars Series Schedule, Game Times, and TV Info
- Avalanche vs. Oilers (Game 1 – at Ball Arena, Denver, Colorado): Tuesday, May 31, 8:00 p.m. ET, TNT
- Avalanche vs. Oilers (Game 2 – at Ball Arena, Denver, Colorado): Thursday, June 2, 8:00 p.m. ET, TNT
- Oilers vs. Avalanche (Game 3 – at Rogers Place, Edmonton): Saturday, June 4, 8:00 p.m. ET, TNT
- Oilers vs. Avalanche (Game 4- at Rogers Place, Edmonton): Monday, June 6, 8:00 p.m. ET, TNT
- Avalanche vs. Oilers (Game 5 – at Ball Arena, Denver, Colorado): Wednesday, June 8, time and TV TBD – if necessary
- Oilers vs. Avalanche (Game 6 – at Rogers Place, Edmonton): Friday, June 10, time and TV TBD – if necessary
- Avalanche vs. Oilers (Game 7 – at Ball Arena, Denver, Colorado): Sunday, June 12 time and TV TBD – if necessary
Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers Series Betting Odds
Odds are via FanDuel.
Odds to win the Series
- Colorado Avalanche -240
- Edmonton Oilers +195
Series Correct Score Odds
- Avalanche 4-0 (+760)
- Avalanche 4-1 (+370)
- Avalanche 4-2 (+390)
- Avalanche 4-3 (+420)
- Oilers 4-0 (+1800)
- Oilers 4-1 (+1040)
- Oilers 4-2 (+680)
- Oilers 4-3 (+630)
Series Total Games Odds
- Four Games: +520
- Five Games: +240
- Six Games: +205
- Seven Games: +210
Avalanche vs. Oilers 2021-22 Season Head-to-Head Results
- March 21, 2022 (at Colorado): Avalanche 3, Oilers 2 (OT)
- April 9, 2022 (at Edmonton): Avalanche 2, Oilers 1 (SO)
- April 22, 2022 (at Edmonton): Oilers 6, Avalanche 3
Connor McDavid vs. Nathan MacKinnon
Two superstars will go head-to-head for the chance to raise a Conference Champion banner into the rafters. McDavid and MacKinnon have dominated these Stanley Cup Playoffs, and their numbers are impressive.
Nathan MacKinnon has 8 goals this postseason. He has also tallied 5 assists to help his team maneuver through the first two rounds.
Connor McDavid has 7 goals and an impressive 19 assists to lead the charge for his club. He has points in each of his last eight postseason games.
The two teams met three times during the regular season. The Avalanche hold the season edge 2-1. Two of the three games saw extra time, and the Oilers picked up points in each game.
Both teams rank in the Top 10 in total offense this season. Superstar players highlight the matchups for this series, as there are sure to be fireworks.
The Avalanche will have home ice advantage in the series, due to the fact that they had the better regular season point total. Both teams will have extra time to rest before the series opener on Tuesday because both of their series’ ended in 6 games or less.
Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers Series Prediction and Betting Tips
Prediction: Avalanche win the series 4-2
Colorado is a good bet to win the series. They are still the favorite to win the Stanley Cup, and their solid lineup has yielded an 8-2 record this postseason.
The Oilers were in the bottom half of the league in goals allowed this season. They have given up 33 goals in 12 games during the playoffs. Even though they found some success on defense in the first two series, they will be facing the best offense so far.
Bet on the total games and series score in this matchup. As the favorite, Colorado will not yield as big of a payout on the moneyline. However, there is still value in other places. Expect the series to go at least 6 games with the Avs moving on into the Stanley Cup Final.
Other 2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs Content on Betting News
- Odds to Win the 2022 Stanley Cup Finals
The post Avalanche vs. Oilers Western Conference Finals Odds and Prediction: Avs the Bet in 6 appeared first on Betting News.